What is the difference between color steel plate and hot-dip galvanized plate
1. Different nature
1. Color steel plate: It is a color-coated steel plate, and a color-coated steel plate is a steel plate with an organic coating.
2. Hot-dip galvanized sheet: It is a steel plate with a layer of zinc plated on the surface. Galvanizing is an economical and effective anti-rust method that is often used.
2.The characteristics are different
1. Color steel plate: light weight: 10-14 kg/square meter, equivalent to 1/30 of the brick wall; thermal insulation: thermal conductivity of core material: λ<=0.041w/mk; high strength: can be used as ceiling enclosure Structural plates are load-bearing, flexural and compressive; general houses do not need beams and columns; bright color: no surface decoration is required, and the maintenance period of color galvanized steel anti-corrosion layer is 10-15 years.
2. Hot-dip galvanized sheet: The galvanized sheet should have a good appearance, and should not have defects that are harmful to the use of the product, such as no plating, holes, cracks and scum, excess plating thickness, scratches, chromic acid dirt, white rust, etc. . Foreign standards are not very clear about specific appearance defects. Some specific defects should be listed in the contract when ordering.
The composition and application of color steel plate:
1. The substrate of color steel plate can be divided into cold-rolled substrate, hot-dip galvanized substrate, and electro-galvanized substrate.
2. The coating types of color steel plates can be divided into: polyester, silicon modified polyester, polyvinylidene fluoride, plastisol.
3. The color of the color steel plate can be divided into many types according to the user’s requirements, such as orange, milk yellow, deep sky blue, sea blue, crimson, brick red, ivory, porcelain blue, etc.
4. The surface state of color steel plate can be divided into coated plate, embossed plate and printed plate.
5. The market uses of color-coated steel sheets are mainly divided into three parts: construction, home appliances and transportation. Among them, the construction industry accounts for the largest proportion, followed by the home appliance industry, and the transportation industry only accounts for a small part.
Post time: May-09-2022